Join Telegram Channel

Fitbit will soon be unable to transfer music from PC

Fitbit will soon be unable to transfer music from PC

Admin | Post Sunday, 7 August 2022 - 10:50 AM | 128

If you?re a Fitbit Versa, Versa 2, or Ionic owner, you can no longer transfer music from your computer to your Fitbit device.of Support page spotted and 9to5GoogleFitbit says it?s discontinuing the Fitbit Connect app, leaving only two ways to download music to your device: a paid subscription to Pandora or Deezer.

Fitbit Connect is a companion app for Mac and Windows computers that lets you sync fitness data across devices and transfer music to legacy Fitbit devices. Fitbit is gradually phasing out the software in favor of the mobile app as it no longer encourages users to download it. on that setup page.

However, without access to Connect, downloading music to Fitbit requires either paid subscription. Pandora Also ditherOn their support page, Fitbit says they ?may be eligible for a 90-day trial? of either service. At the end of the trial period, Deezer Premium is $9.99/month and Pandora Plus is $4.99/month.

However, this change does not affect new Fitbit models. However, there is no option to transfer files between PC and Fitbit device (devices like Versa 3 and Sense can only download music via Deezer or Pandora). If you have an older Fitbit that can store music, you can still access the music files you currently have on your Fitbit device. If you don?t use Pandora or Deezer, you won?t be able to download additional songs. October deadline.

Many people use their Fitbit device to control the music playing on their smartphone. Whether you?re streaming music on Spotify or listening to songs already downloaded to your phone. Still, if he?s listening to music offline or wants to use his Fitbit without his smartphone, it?s nice to have access to local music files.

Fitbit has not explained why it is discontinuing Fitbit Connect, but there may not be enough demand to keep the service running. Google (Fitbit?s parent company) did not immediately respond. The Bargerequest for comment.